“When life gets complicated, choose to create.” - Author Unknown
Ever since I was a student, I always used up the art supplies that I was given because after all, I am a professional visual artist and art consultant. There is always a possibility that I will create interesting abstract paintings using various techniques and materials. There has never been a day in my life that I did not use up my art supplies. When I run out of art supplies, I use whatever art supply that is available to me. One of my goals as a professional visual artist and art consultant is to use art supplies to produce intriguing abstract art.
As you probably can guess being a professional visual artist and art consultant, is not cheap and neither are art supplies. The best art supplies that I prefer are my imagination and my fingers. My preferred art supply that I generally paint on is canvas.
What is the point of recruiting professional visual artist and art consultants if you do not want them to use up art supplies? If you think professional visual artist and art consultants should be recruited to spend their time and money on materials and preparing art lessons, you are mistaken.



