"Art can show us a lot about ourselves and humanity. The abstract art image you are attracted to most will reveal quintessential things about your personality."
I have been creating art for more than 40 years and each abstract collage or painting represents parts of my personality.
I am vibrant and passionate. I have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. I am independent minded and goal oriented. I am a hard worker, and creative problem solver.I am ambitious and determined to share with the community about the importance of visual arts. I share some of my artwork using various platforms.
Below are some of the colors where I used the color Red.
In 2005, I created the above abstract painting entitled: Colors We Wear.
Colors We Wear is about the selections that we make based on personality, character, and seasons. The colors that I tend to wear are based on who I am as a person. Therefore, the colors that I selected to create this painting is the sum total of who I am.
Thoughtful, loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, passionate, caring, kind, nurturing and a person who has experienced trauma. When you examine, The Colors We Wear, you will notice that the main color in this painting is red.