"Coffee chats are a versatile and effective tool for networking, learning and development, onboarding, and building a positive organizational culture. These informal interactions build personal connections and contribute significantly to growth and engagement."
I have had numerous coffee chats in the past and spoke with many different people from all walks of life. However, I have not seen many of them since I last conducted a visual arts workshop and worked at a community center in 2018.
I have not scheduled any coffee chats with anyone in a while. I have been working from home for many years and many people have hired me from home. Many of the positions, I have received have not come from coffee chats, but me doing extensive research.
I have had the opportunity to share some of my art during some of the coffee chats that I have had in the past. For example, I went to Phish Tea Cafe in 2005 where I exhibited some of my art.
