Chromatic Focus. Digital art created on canvas. August 16, 2024. Afrika Abney
In both my personal and professional endeavors, I find it crucial to maintain a strong sense of focus. This principle is particularly evident in my artistic work, especially in my digital abstract painting titled Chromatic Focus. Within this piece, I have intentionally incorporated two primary focal points that draw the viewer's attention: the vibrant yellow and the deep blue. Each color serves a distinct purpose, with yellow representing a sense of positivity and optimism, while blue embodies the spirit of innovation and creativity.
The interplay of these colors in Chromatic Focus is not merely aesthetic; it reflects my belief in the importance of clarity and direction in all aspects of life. The yellow hues radiate warmth and energy, inviting viewers to engage with the artwork on an emotional level. In contrast, the blue tones introduce a sense of depth.
Ultimately, Chromatic Focus serves as a visual representation of my commitment to staying centered and purposeful. The deliberate selection of yellow and blue not only enhances the overall composition but also encapsulates the values I strive to uphold in my daily life.