My journey into the world of digital art began in 2009, a pivotal year that marked the start of my exploration in this innovative medium. At that time, I utilized a distinct digital application that allowed me to experiment with various techniques and styles. This initial foray into digital creation laid the groundwork for my artistic development and sparked a deep interest in the possibilities that digital tools could offer.
Over the years, I have expanded my repertoire by engaging with a variety of digital applications, each contributing uniquely to my artistic expression. The evolution of technology has provided me with an array of tools that enhance my ability to create intricate and compelling abstract art. Each application has its own set of features and capabilities, allowing me to push the boundaries of my creativity and explore new dimensions in my work.
As I reflect on my artistic journey, it is evident that the diverse digital applications I have employed have significantly shaped my style and approach to abstract art. The continuous learning and adaptation to new software have not only enriched my skill set but also deepened my understanding of digital artistry. This ongoing exploration fuels my passion and commitment to creating captivating pieces that resonate with viewers, showcasing the dynamic nature of digital art.
I do not have these digital art pieces as I have generously given them away. They were created in 2009.