Possessing a strong artistic ability to evoke emotions and engage audiences, I leverage my business acumen to effectively market and sell my work. A proactive self-promoter, I utilize social media and online platforms to build my personal brand and connect with a wider audience. With a passion for storytelling, I share insights about my artwork through engaging blog posts. Since 1992, I have offered consulting services that encompass digital marketing, online advertisement, press release distribution, and social media strategies, all aimed at attracting art collectors and clients. Driven by ambition and self-belief, I am dedicated to achieving success in the art world while fostering meaningful connections within the community.
Quote found on the Internet
“A successful professional visual artist is a creative professional who can express ideas, emotions, and narratives through visual media. They may work in a variety of mediums.
Some skills that can help a visual artist be successful include:
Artistic ability: The ability to draw and illustrate using different materials and mediums, and to create art that evokes emotions in the viewer
Business acumen: Understanding the business side of art, such as marketing, branding, and selling their work
Self-promotion: Using social media and other online platforms to build a personal brand and reach a wider audience
Networking: Being able to negotiate contracts and network with others.”
Quote found on the Internet
Be ambitious - Strong desire for success and determination.
Believe - Believe in myself.
Show and share - Showing and sharing my artwork through various blog posts.
Storytelling - Telling stories about my artwork.
Art marketing - The ability to know how to market my artwork is crucial in attracting art collectors and clients.
Consulting - Services offered since 1992 include art services, digital, email, online advertisement, online flyer dissemination, press release distribution, and social media marketing,