“Visual solutions in the workplace, also known as a visual workplace, are devices that share information visually to improve performance. The goal is to provide essential information in a non-verbal format that's easy to understand at a glance and is located where it's needed. Visual solutions can help make human and machine performance safer, more reliable, and more repeatable. They can also help less experienced employees learn their jobs quickly and effectively.”
Quote found on the Internet
A background in digital art, email design, online advertisement, and social media marketing, I am dedicated to helping businesses elevate their brand and exceed their expectations. My mission is to provide top-notch visual solutions that impress clients and drive tangible results.
With expertise in digital art, email design, online advertisement, flyer dissemination, press release distribution, and social media marketing, I am well-equipped to bring your brand vision to life in a creative and engaging way.
I have showcased my abstract paintings at various art exhibitions and events, including the National Daughter Daddy Tour and a virtual art exhibition and poetry reading. I have also donated my artwork to Esther Productions, Inc and had several pieces purchased by the organization.
I currently have several paintings available for sale and am actively seeking art buyers who are interested in adding unique and meaningful pieces to their collection.
From 2007 - 2018, I frequently visited both the National Zoo and Rock Creek Park to examine nature and gain inspiration for my abstract art that I have been creating for more than 3 decades.