Peaceful Palette. Digital art created on canvas. September 15, 2024. Afrika Abney
“Soft hues that evoke a sense of peace and relaxation, such as gentle shades of light blue and delicate pale green, create an atmosphere of serenity and tranquility.”
In 1994, I was a college student. When I was a college student, I attempted to implement some form of peace during the experiences that I encountered which included racism and discrimination. Instilling peace was crucial for me as an American.
“Soft hues that evoke a sense of peace and relaxation, such as gentle shades of light blue and delicate pale green, create an atmosphere of serenity and tranquility.”
In 1994, I was a college student. When I was a college student, I attempted to implement some form of peace during the experiences that I encountered which included racism and discrimination. Instilling peace was crucial for me as an American.