My professional desires as it relates to my background as a professional visual artist and art consultant are entirely independent of my past professional experiences. I have no intention of re-entering the field of educational services, a sector I have not engaged with since 2018.
Rather than making unfounded assumptions, I encourage you to refer to the insights I have shared in my earlier blog posts, where I have provided clear and accurate information. I have no idea what you are discussing, but please stop making unfounded assumptions and spreading inaccurate information. I have thrown numerous things away and am entitled to discarding things that I have no use for.
My focus is devoted towards my branding, digital art and providing services. I do not wish to be drawn back into a narrative that is rooted in my past experiences.
Past Professional Visual Artist and Art Consultant Listing:
New Harlem Gallery, Wisteria ArtSpace, Emma Mae Gallery, Phillips Collection, The Corcoran Gallery of Art, and many more.