Professional Standards. Digital art created on canvas. September 23, 2024. Afrika Abney
“Professionalism is an essential aspect of any work environment, serving as a foundation for effective communication, collaboration, and overall productivity. While many associate professionalism with traditional office settings, it is equally important in non-conventional workplaces, such as remote or home-based environments. For more than 30 years, I have experience in working at numerous work settings. I recognize that maintaining high standards of professionalism is vital, and I work from home.”
I established a structured routine and have set standards for which I operate. I will not tolerate disrespect, rudeness, impoliteness and dishonesty.
Some of my past workplaces included schools, community centers and recreational facilities where I was hired to provide services in the past as a professional visual artist and art consultant.
“Professionalism is an essential aspect of any work environment, serving as a foundation for effective communication, collaboration, and overall productivity. While many associate professionalism with traditional office settings, it is equally important in non-conventional workplaces, such as remote or home-based environments. For more than 30 years, I have experience in working at numerous work settings. I recognize that maintaining high standards of professionalism is vital, and I work from home.”
I established a structured routine and have set standards for which I operate. I will not tolerate disrespect, rudeness, impoliteness and dishonesty.
Some of my past workplaces included schools, community centers and recreational facilities where I was hired to provide services in the past as a professional visual artist and art consultant.