Sunset Serenity. Digital art created on canvas. September 4, 2024. Afrika Abney
Last night, I had the privilege of witnessing a truly stunning sunset that left a lasting impression on me. Utilizing my digital brush, this morning, I skillfully blended shades of yellow and blue to capture the essence of the moment that I saw last night, creating a piece that reflects the beauty I observed.
The color yellow, which I prominently featured in my artwork, symbolizes warmth and vitality. It evokes feelings of comfort and joy. In the context of my painting, yellow serves not only as a representation of light but also as a reminder of the enduring nature of the sun.
In contrast, the color blue plays a significant role in my composition, representing the vastness of the sky. This hue is often associated with tranquility and the divine, evoking a sense of peace and introspection. By incorporating blue into my digital painting creating a harmonious balance between the warmth of yellow and the coolness of blue, ultimately reflecting the breathtaking beauty of the sunset I experienced last night and created this morning.