My goal is to provide valuable and relevant insights into the diverse range of services I offer as a professional visual artist and art consultant. It is essential for potential clients and interested individuals to gain a thorough understanding of the distinctive value and expertise I contribute to the art community. By presenting detailed accounts of my artistic methodologies and consulting offerings, I aspire to cultivate a greater appreciation for the transformative impact that art can have on individuals and society as a whole.
I invite you to explore my latest blog entries at abneyartist.blogspot.com, where I chronicle my journey as a professional visual artist and art consultant, a path that began in my high school years back in 1992. With more than twenty years of experience in the visual arts industry, I share a wealth of insights, practical tips, professional and personal anecdotes that reflect my unique perspective. This platform serves as a means to connect with others who share a passion for visual art and to provide guidance for those navigating their own artistic endeavors.
Through my blog, I aim to bridge the gap between my artistic practice and the broader community, offering a glimpse into the creative processes that define my work. By sharing my experiences and knowledge, I hope to inspire others to recognize the profound influence that visual art can exert in their lives. Whether you are an artist, a seasoned collector, or simply an art enthusiast, my writings are designed to engage and inform, ultimately enhancing your understanding and appreciation of the visual art and art consulting world.