What am I doing? I have stated numerous times what I am doing. I am branding, digital art and have been providing services since I was a high school student in 1992 that reflect a deep commitment to professionalism, strong work ethics, and high standards. This journey began at a young age, where I learned the importance of delivering quality and maintaining integrity in every task I undertook.
With expertise in various techniques, materials, and media, including acrylic paint, I bring a unique perspective to every project. My strong understanding of the properties of acrylics allows me to create intricate layers and complete projects rapidly, while still maintaining a high level of quality.
My skill set includes working with acrylic and oil paint, oil pastels, crayons, charcoal, colored pencils, canvas, and paper. I have experience in creating abstract digital paintings, abstract paintings, collages, illustrations, graphic design, greeting cards, and photography.
I have honed my craft through training at Capitol Hills Art Workshop, Bell Multicultural High School, Corcoran School of the Arts, and other prestigious institutions. My accomplishments speak for themselves, with a portfolio that showcases my versatility and creativity in every piece.
I am a proud alumna of Bell Multicultural High School, where I earned my high school diploma in 1993. Following that, I pursued my college education at the Corcoran School of the Arts, graduating in 1997. My academic background, coupled with my hands-on experience, has equipped me with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the arts and entertainment industry.
Since, August 12, 2024, I have been providing services for MidnightRose. It is a showcase of the multigenerational, multicultural writers in the Washington Metropolitan Region and beyond. Experience the richness of the community through the presentations of award-winning poets and authors. For more information: midnightrosereadingseries@gmail.com