Shades of Gray. Digital art created on canvas. October 12, 2024. Afrika Abney
According to my research, “the shades of gray are associated with lack of emotions and compassion.”
How can one call themselves a human being, if you do not exhibit emotion and compassion? I am a human being and I possess a high amount of compassion which is portrayed through my daily routine. The emotions that I possess are shown through the colors that I select to create my art.
According to my research, “the shades of gray are associated with lack of emotions and compassion.”
How can one call themselves a human being, if you do not exhibit emotion and compassion? I am a human being and I possess a high amount of compassion which is portrayed through my daily routine. The emotions that I possess are shown through the colors that I select to create my art.