I am a dynamic and results-driven independent professional who has a strong contracting and consulting background, specializing in art as a self-employed artist and consultant.
I am a hard-working and driven individual who isn't afraid to face a challenge. I'm passionate about my work and I know how to get the job done. I would describe myself as an open and honest person who doesn't believe in misleading other people and tries to be fair in everything I do.
With a rich background in the arts and a degree from the Corcoran School of the Arts who believes in honesty, ethics and integrity. I am vibrant, thoughtful, loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, caring, kind, nurturing and passionate. I have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. I am independent minded and goal oriented. I am a hard worker, and creative problem solver. I am actively seeking paid work and developing creative strategies to showcase my services to various entities as a professional visual artist and art consultant. - https://abneyartist.weebly.com/professional-visual-artist-and-art-consultant-services1.html
