Dynamic and dedicated visual artist with over 30 years of experience, starting my artistic journey at age five. Trained at prestigious institutions such as the Capitol Hill Arts Workshop and the Corcoran, I have developed a strong proficiency in abstract art and have made significant contributions through exhibitions at renowned venues like The Phillips Collection and the Corcoran Gallery of Art. My career highlights include national recognition in the Congressional Art Competition and a robust portfolio of workshops and advocacy for art's transformative power. As a professional visual artist and consultant, I empower organizations—from small businesses to non-profits—by fostering meaningful connections and developing innovative campaigns to effectively engage audiences. I prioritize building honest relationships through creative strategies, ensuring success in every project I undertake.
My visual art is crafted entirely on my computer, utilizing various digital software tools that allow for a wide range of creative expression. This modern approach enables me to explore different techniques and styles, pushing the boundaries of traditional art forms. The digital medium provides me with the flexibility to experiment and refine my work in ways that are both innovative and efficient. Previously, my artistic process took place on the floor of my home, where I balanced both my workspace and creative endeavors. This intimate setting fostered a unique environment that encouraged spontaneity and inspiration. Transitioning from a physical workspace to a digital platform has transformed my artistic practice, enabling me to create with greater precision and versatility. Selected Expertise & Skills: Proficient in various digital software tools for creating artwork Experienced in experimenting with different techniques and styles Skilled in utilizing th...

