Flyers created and designed by Ms. Afrika Abney
I am not seeking a date. I am looking for paid work only. Information about my professional visual artist and art services can be viewed at https://abneyartist.weebly.com/professional-visual-artist-and-art-consultant-services.html
I have thrown numerous abstract collages, paintings and clothes away. I was 14 years old in 1991 and 15 in 1992 when I was invited to participate in the Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton's Congressional Art Competition in 1992 and 1993. I graduated from Bell Multicultural High School with a high school diploma. I have no idea what you are talking about because I am busy working on promoting myself and my work as a professional visual artist and art consultant.
This blog and the website associated with my background as a professional visual artist and art consultant is managed, edited and updated by me (Afrika Abney). - AFRIKA ABNEY - PROFESSIONAL VISUAL ARTIST AND ART CONSULTANT
Thank you for your time. Have a safe day.
Created and designed by Ms. Afrika Abney, Professional Visual Artist and Art Consultant - Ms. Afrika Abney, Professional Visual Artist and Art Consultant
I have thrown numerous abstract collages, paintings and clothes away. I was 14 years old in 1991 and 15 in 1992 when I was invited to participate in the Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton's Congressional Art Competition in 1992 and 1993. I graduated from Bell Multicultural High School with a high school diploma. I have no idea what you are talking about because I am busy working on promoting myself and my work as a professional visual artist and art consultant.
This blog and the website associated with my background as a professional visual artist and art consultant is managed, edited and updated by me (Afrika Abney). - AFRIKA ABNEY - PROFESSIONAL VISUAL ARTIST AND ART CONSULTANT
Thank you for your time. Have a safe day.
Created and designed by Ms. Afrika Abney, Professional Visual Artist and Art Consultant - Ms. Afrika Abney, Professional Visual Artist and Art Consultant






