The purpose of a work of art is related to the message of the artist, the intended audience, and the artist's personal aesthetic preferences. Conversely, an artist's aesthetic choices could be influenced by their message, audience, and purpose of a work of art."
I have no idea what you are talking about because I have been doing extensive research, watching television shows, resting and working on my current work. For example, I have apprenticed with Mr. Marvin Sin and Mr. Kennedy while I was a student at NationHouse.
"An apprenticeship is a face-to-face learning opportunity in which an experienced artist instructs a novice. This instruction addresses both the skills and techniques of an art form, as well as its meaning and use within the communities in which it is practiced."
"For over 50 years, Mr. Marvin Sin has served the African-American community as an artist and cultural activist.
Sin is one the finest leather artists and craftsmen of his generation. His creations are true works of art with each piece being one of a kind. His trademarked, "Art of Leather" designs blend the elements of drawing, carving and painting to render fine art imagery on finely crafted leather accessories."
An Art Consultant is responsible for advising clients on purchasing, collecting, and displaying artwork. They may work with individual collectors, corporate clients, or public institutions such as museums and galleries. They can help with anything from choosing the right piece of art for a specific space to helping develop an overall art collection for a client. The job description for an art consultant may vary depending on their specific industry, but generally, they are responsible for helping buyers find quality pieces that fit within their budget and desired aesthetic."
I have been working on most of these projects from home.
To learn about my professional visual artist and art consultant projects: https://abneyartist.weebly.com/professional-visual-artist-and-art-consultant-projects.html