Kaleidoscope: Women of Color Reflecting Life cover art by Afrika Abney
Summer Blossoms. Acrylic on Canvas. 14 * 18. Afrika Abney
Summer Blossoms, abstract finger painting created on canvas using colors that represent the Summer.
Featured on the cover of a book and the painting is entitled: Summer Blossoms. It is entitled: Kaleidoscope.“The kaleidoscope represents the endless possibilities within human experience. Each of us has unique patterns that change in different lights. It symbolizes unlimited views, opportunities, and the release of blocked creativity. Kaleidoscope indeed gives us many life lessons. It teaches us the importance of colors, shapes & sizes, and how to maintain a unique, distinctive pattern. It boils down to the choice of whether you want to lift the Kaleidoscope and allow the light to pass through to bring vibrant, unique designs to life or not.”
As the talented artist behind the stunning cover art for ”Kaleidoscope: Women of Color Reflecting Life,” I am passionate about using my acrylic painting skills to create vibrant and impactful pieces that resonate with viewers.
With a mission to celebrate diversity and empower women of color, my artwork aims to inspire creativity, promote self-expression, and highlight the beauty of individuality. Through the use of bold colors and abstract techniques, I strive to capture the essence of the Summer season and evoke feelings of joy, growth, and renewal.
My expertise lies in acrylic finger painting, where I use my unique style to create captivating pieces like ”Summer Blossoms.” This particular painting embodies the spirit of the season, with its bright colors and dynamic composition.
Having been featured on the cover of a book, my artwork has been recognized for its ability to convey powerful messages and spark meaningful conversations. I believe that art has the power to transcend boundaries and connect people from all walks of life.
I am constantly seeking new opportunities to collaborate with fellow artists, entrepreneurs, and executives who share my passion for creativity and self-expression.