Hometown Nature. Digital art created on canvas. August 30, 2024. Afrika Abney
Hometown Nature is a conceptual digital artwork that employs a palette of medium gray and light blue hues to convey its themes. The piece captures an essence of tranquility and introspection, inviting viewers to explore the interplay of color and form in a digital landscape that reflects the artist's personal connection to their surroundings.
In 2008, I had the opportunity to explore Rock Creek Park and the Zoo, two significant landmarks in my hometown. I have returned back to either place in my hometown since 2018.
Hometown Nature is a conceptual digital artwork that employs a palette of medium gray and light blue hues to convey its themes. The piece captures an essence of tranquility and introspection, inviting viewers to explore the interplay of color and form in a digital landscape that reflects the artist's personal connection to their surroundings.
In 2008, I had the opportunity to explore Rock Creek Park and the Zoo, two significant landmarks in my hometown. I have returned back to either place in my hometown since 2018.