“Contracts can be important for visual artists for a variety of reasons, including:
Ownership
Contracts can help artists retain ownership and control of their work.
Compensation
Contracts can ensure artists are properly compensated for their work, including payment terms, compensation rates, royalties, and commissions.
Accountability
Contracts can keep all parties accountable and clearly define expectations for projects. For example, a commission contract can include the commission brief and criteria, the artist's responsibilities, the commissioner's responsibilities, and a timeline for completion.
Prevent disputes
Contracts can help prevent disputes by ensuring that both parties are aware of their roles. For example, a gallery agreement can clearly state who is responsible for shipping and insuring artworks, who handles promotions, and how sales are managed.”
I choose to be a professional visual artist and art consultant contractor because I enjoy the process of seeing my ideas positively impact a company's performance. With a strong track record in my field, I am excited to bring my expertise to your organization. I am familiar with your industry and have experience working with similar companies.
I am dedicated to crafting clear and detailed contracts that ensure accountability and protection for all parties involved. With a background in serving as a professional visual artist and art consultant, teaching and curating, I bring a unique perspective to my work, focusing on fostering creativity and artistic growth in diverse settings.
My mission is to bring my expertise in negotiation and communication to the table, creating successful collaborations with clients and commissioners that go beyond expectations. I have a proven track record of creating contracts that prevent misunderstandings and disputes, ultimately fostering positive and productive working relationships.
My skills in negotiation and communication have led to successful collaborations with clients and commissioners, resulting in projects that surpass expectations. I have a track record of accomplishments in creating contracts that prevent misunderstandings and disputes, ultimately fostering positive and productive working relationships.I have a deep commitment to fostering creativity and artistic growth in diverse student populations. With experience at organizations such as the Edlavitch Jewish Community Center of Washington, DC and the DC International School, I have honed my skills in designing and implementing engaging visual arts curriculum tailored to varying skill levels. Through hands-on projects and personalized lesson plans, I strive to enhance student engagement and promote positive learning outcomes.
With expertise in managing classrooms, adapting to diverse environments, and collaborating seamlessly with fellow educators, I have consistently reinforced learning objectives and maintained educational continuity. My accomplishments include mastering abstract painting with 5th-8th graders, curating diverse exhibitions at the New Harlem Gallery, and implementing safety protocols at the Phillips Collection.
I aim to help businesses succeed by offering strategic guidance, actionable insights, and tailored solutions to address modern challenges. My experience in branding, market research, and project management allows me to provide valuable recommendations and drive tangible results for my clients. Throughout my career, I have collaborated with various clients to achieve their goals and exceed expectations, delivering high-quality work that makes a lasting impact in today's competitive market.



