My skill set includes proficiency in various techniques, materials, and media, including acrylic and oil paint, oil pastels, crayons, charcoal, colored pencils, canvas, and paper. I am also experienced in creating abstract digital paintings, collages, illustrations, graphic design, greeting cards, and photography.
Having trained at renowned institutions such as Capitol Hills Art Workshop, Bell Multicultural High School, and Corcoran School of the Arts, I have developed a portfolio that showcases my versatility and creativity in every piece. My strong eye for color theory and composition, coupled with an ability to translate complex ideas into visually stunning abstract pieces, sets me apart in the industry.
With over 30 years of experience in providing consulting services, I am dedicated to bringing creativity and innovation to every project.
Art in the 1980s
https://abneyartist.blogspot.com/2022/09/art-in-1980s.html
Art Styles of the 1990s
https://abneyartist.blogspot.com/2022/09/art-styles-of-1990s.html
The 1990s - significant era in the realm of painting
https://abneyartist.blogspot.com/2024/08/the-1990s-significant-era-in-realm-of.html
The 1990s marked a significant turning point in the evolution of digital art
https://abneyartist.blogspot.com/2024/09/the-1990s-marked-significant-turning.html
The 1970s - transformative era in the realm of painting
https://abneyartist.blogspot.com/2024/08/the-1970s-transformative-era-in-realm.html