Mystic Depths. Digital art created on canvas. September 9, 2024. Afrika Abney
My artwork has caught the eye of high-profile clients, including Ms. Renee Winfield and Esther Productions, Inc., leading to successful sales and collaborations.
- Featured artwork on book covers, showcasing artistic versatility and appeal.
- Cultivated relationships with art collectors through strategic partnerships and participation in various events and exhibitions.

Afrika Abney at NationHouse, 1982 (6 years old)
Clothes thrown away years later
I first began creating artwork while I was a student at NationHouse between 1978 - 1991 using paper, crayons, pencils and other art materials.
My artwork has caught the eye of high-profile clients, including Ms. Renee Winfield and Esther Productions, Inc., leading to successful sales and collaborations.
- Featured artwork on book covers, showcasing artistic versatility and appeal.
- Cultivated relationships with art collectors through strategic partnerships and participation in various events and exhibitions.
Afrika Abney at NationHouse, 1982 (6 years old)
Clothes thrown away years later
I first began creating artwork while I was a student at NationHouse between 1978 - 1991 using paper, crayons, pencils and other art materials.